Thursday, January 15, 2009

Module One

This module has made me think about my role as an instructional designer in the following ways...
-the many, many ways to incorporate technology into my classroom to motivate and engage my students!!! I had no idea so many amazing FREE web sites existed and I LIVE on the web. I can't wait to try some of these with my students.
-copperative learning. I have worked all year to build a community of learners. I can see that they will be more than capeable of participating in and learning from the ideas my team and I developed this evening.
-as a team. I truly love working with my team and always come away with new ideas and new energy.

1 comment:

  1. There are new free and exciting web tools being developed everyday. The challenge is to keep up with them and find ways to integrate them into the classroom. I am sure a group as talented as yours will find several ways to keep teaching and learning alive with all the new technology tools you find!

    ReplyDelete